Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Washington County Administrative Fund
Designated funds provide a permanent source of income to support your favorite charities even long after you are gone.
Current Designated Funds
- The Wilbur G. Jueneman Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Donor advised funds are a simple and flexible "charitable savings account" that let you decide when and where to give.
Current Donor Advised Funds
- Buckshot & Christine Buchanan Fund
- Larry R. Mueller Memorial Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Field of interest funds respond to current and future needs by letting you support a specific cause or geographic area rather than a specific charity. Grants are determined by a local committee.
Current Field of Interest Funds
- Clifton Community Fund
- Hanover Community Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Fund for Washington County
- Palmer Community Fund
Organization funds offer a simple and efficient way for your nonprofit to build capacity and provide long-term support for your mission.
Current Organization Funds
- Friends of Hollenberg Station Fund
- KSDS Assistance Dogs Fund
- Twin Valley Developmental Services, Inc. Fund
- Washington County Hospital Foundation Fund
- Washington Library Fund
Scholarship Funds support student education and impact our future leaders.
We offer two different scholarship fund options for donors based on their interest and budget. Designated Scholarship Funds partner with schools and other nonprofits to facilitate the process, whereas the Community Foundation manages the process, start to finish, for Traditional Scholarship Funds.
Current Scholarship Funds- Designated
- Keenan Jellison-Knock Fine Arts Scholarship Fund
Current Scholarship Funds- Traditional
Columbus, Vera & Morris Jones Memorial Scholarship Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Washington County Opportunity Fund