Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Washington County Administrative Fund
Provide annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for
- Washington County
- Keenan Jellison-Knock Fine Arts Scholarship Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Enable donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Buckshot & Christine Buchanan Fund
- The Gardner Wellness Center Charitable Fund
- Larry R. Mueller Memorial Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enable donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Clifton Community Fund
- Hanover Community Fund
Provide annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Friends of Hollenberg Station Fund
- KSDS Assistance Dogs Fund
- Twin Valley Developmental Services, Inc. Fund
- Washington County Hospital Foundation Fund
- Washington Library Fund
Assist and encourage promising students, including those challenged by educational costs.
Columbus, Vera & Morris Jones Memorial Scholarship Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Washington County Opportunity Fund